ATLANTA, Ga. - The fourth edition of the ASUN Conference Men's Basketball Play of the Week features numerous dunks, a fade-away jumper and a pair of alley-oops. Fans can vote on our Facebook Page by liking the video with the emoji that corresponds with the player of your choice. Voting ends on Wednesday at Noon ET.
ASUN Men's Basketball Play of the Week Nominees
• Emanuel Littles, North Alabama (follow-up two-handed flush vs. Lipscomb)
• Caleb Homesley, Liberty (spin around defender & two-handed slam vs. North Alabama)
• San Antonio Brinson, NJIT (fade-away swish vs. North Florida)
• Dorian James & Carter Hendricksen, North Florida (alley-oop vs. FGCU)
• Caleb Catto & Justus Rainwater, FGCU (alley-oop to open the game vs. Stetson)
• Parker Hazen & Ahsan Asadullah, Lipscomb (Hazen to Asadullah back to Hazen for the slam vs. Kennesaw State)
ABOUT THE ASUN
The ASUN Conference is an NCAA Division I league with nine member institutions committed to Building Winners for Life. The ASUN meets the challenge of maintaining the highest standards in academic and athletic achievement through a true balance between student and athlete. Six ASUN schools reside in Nielsen Top 50 national media markets, and all nine are in top 80 markets. The ASUN includes a blend of the most prestigious and dynamic private and public institutions in the region: Florida Gulf Coast University, Jacksonville University, Kennesaw State University, Liberty University, Lipscomb University, New Jersey Institute of Technology, University of North Alabama, University of North Florida and Stetson University. Bellarmine University in Louisville, Ky., joins the ASUN for the 2020-21 academic year.